Cancelling the event may be an option if the government chooses to halt large events during June.
I have fully committed to my other projects, Dominartist and Ocean, so will not postpone the event.
I fully intend to launch the label this weekend as keeping the work for an event that may not happen is not appropriate for the collection. People need to see my work, protest is not protest if it is not seen!
If needed, we will have an online-only streamed event with the music etc and we will make a documentary film instead.
It almost sounds better, and maybe it is!
I will let everyone know in due course.
Stay clean, drink vodka and act mean!