My distribution plans on the major platforms hit a stumbling block today because of a loop I used in my single. The loop was a free use one legally acquired with consent from the makers, but I suspect it has been used in other songs and the robots have assumed I sampled it. We shall see what happens next as I have sent them all my permission notices.
But a lesson learned here as it would have been easier to make my own, and easy, just a bit more work-intensive....an extra 30 minutes could have saved on the drama now. The decision could still not go in my favour but at least the single is available here and I am used to being banned on all these platforms anyway. When I make the video and upload it to YouTube I will no doubt have to prove again that I own the copyright.
My track for today will not utilise any free loops, let us see if things go more smoothly.